Unity Digital Agency is on a mission to change the world. We aspire for sustainability and equity by empowering our partners to inspire action with accessible, open source digital tools. We are committed to providing a nurturing environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marriage or familial status, pregnancy, genetics, disability, or veteran status. Unity is a pending B Corporation based in Raleigh, NC.
We are seeking a part-time Social Media Specialist to enhance our new brand and build our online presence on various social media platforms. Your responsibilities will include creating and scheduling social media content designed to engage users and forging interactive relationships between the community and the company.
This will be a part-time contract position, with the opportunity for full-time employment. Your compensation will be based on our transparent salary index, which calculates pay based on responsibility, experience, and location. You may work remotely but preference will be given to those in the Triangle region of North Carolina.
- Craft social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish, and share scheduled daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community engagement
- Develop monthly reports on campaign performance and emerging social media trends
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of web design and development
- Positive attitude and customer oriented focus
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Thoughtful and creative problem solving skills
Sound like a fit?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org