Unity is seeking a client advocate who is passionate about using their talents as a force for good. We are specifically looking for a new team member who is local to the Raleigh/Durham area of NC. This is a part-time position that will require being in the office between 9 AM and 2 PM on Thursdays with the benefit of flexible in-office hours on other work days. You will need to be accessible by phone and email between 9 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients
- Organize and schedule meetings between the team and clients
- Send deliverables to clients and gather feedback and approvals
- Keep clients up-to-date on the latest status of their projects
- Communicate client perspectives and concerns with production team
- Liaison between production team and clients
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to openness and authenticity
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Demonstrated experience in client relationship management
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Mailchimp
This might be a great fit if:
- You enjoy working with a creative team.
- You are more proactive than reactive.
- You’re a master of diplomacy.
This is not the job for you if:
- You don’t have empathy.
- You aren’t able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You need a predictable schedule.
The starting compensation for this position is $20 per hour. After an initial 90 day trial period, your performance will be reviewed and your wage will be based on our open salary index, which calculates pay based on job duties, responsibility, and experience.
- Working with smart people who give a damn
- Training, certification, and educational opportunities
- Flexible scheduling and telecommuting options
- Family-friendly workplace
- Stocked snack cabinet with healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
Unity Digital Agency is a Certified B Corporation based in Research Triangle Park, NC. Our mission is to build inclusive online brand experiences that amplify positive change, and we believe that we can do greater things by working together. Unity’s core values are to serve the greater good, embrace differences, foster harmony, lead with joy, and approach with wonder.
Unity is committed to providing a nurturing work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marriage or familial status, pregnancy, genetics, disability, or veteran status.
Sound like a fit?
To apply for this position, please fill out this application.